True Green Maids
The Truly Green Cleaning Service in the Twin Cities:
Minneapolis & St. Paul Metro Area of Minnesota
We provide quality cleaning services across the Minneapolis – St. Paul region, with most of our present maid service and house cleaning clients being in Minneapolis and its suburbs. Our service area includes:
- St. Paul– State capitol and second-largest city in the state.
- Neighborhoods include: Battle Creek, Como Park, Dayton’s Bluff, Greater East Side, Highland Park, Macalester-Groveland, Midway, North End, Payne-Phalen, Saint Anthony Park, Summit Hill and Crocus Hill, Summit-University, Thomas-Dale, Union Park, West Seventh, West Side.
- The St. Paul Farmers Market – Downtown is at 290 E 5th St, Saint Paul and is open mornings from April to November.
- Minneapolis– Largest city in Minnesota.
- Neighborhoods include: Armatage, Audubon Park, Bancroft, Beltrami, Bottineau, Bryant, Bryn Mawr, Cedar-Riverside, Central, Central, Cleveland, Columbia Park, Como, Cooper, Corcoran, Diamond Lake, East Isles, Elliot Park, Ericsson, Field, Folwell, Fulton, Hale, Harrison, Hawthorne, Hiawatha, Holland, Howe, Jordan, Keewaydin, Kenny, Kenwood, King Field, Lind-Bohanon, Linden Hills, Logan Park, Longfellow, Loring Park, Lowry Hill, Lyndale, Lynnhurst, Marcy-Holmes, Marshall Terrace, McKinley, Minnehaha, Morris Park, Nicollet Island/East Bank, Nokomis, Northeast Park, Northrop, Page, Phillips, Powderhorn, Powderhorn Park, Prospect Park, Regina, Seward, Sheridan, Shingle Creek, Standish, Stevens Square/Loring Heights, Sumner-Glenwood, Tangletown, University, Ventura Village, Victory, Waite Park, Webber-Camden, Wenonah, Whittier, Willard Hay, Windom, Windom Park.
- Bloomington– Fifth-largest Minnesota city, and located south of Minneapolis.
- Neighborhoods include: Oxboro, Bloomington Ferry, Normandale
- Edina – a suburb situated immediately southwest of Minneapolis that began as a small farming and milling community in the 1860s.
- Richfield – A first-ring suburb adjoining Minneapolis.
- Burnsville – Fifteen miles south of Minneapolis, and just across the Minnesota River from Bloomington.
- Savage – Suburb south of the Minnesota River, adjoining Burnsville.
- Shakopee – Located just west of Savage.
- Hopkins – Southwest of Minneapolis, is noted for its Main Street.
- Hopkins Farmers Market is on Facebook!
- Eden Prairie – Suburb west of Bloomington, and north of Shakopee and the Minnesota River.
- Other cities in our service region: Bayport, Bethel, Cedar, Circle Pines, Lino Lakes, Forest Lake, Hugo, Centerville, St. Francis, Scandia, Stacy, Stillwater, Wyoming, Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, Maplewood, North St. Paul, Mounds View, Arden Hills, New Brighton, Roseville, Falcon Heights, Mahtomedi, Pine Springs, White Bear Lake, Maplewood, Little Canada, Shoreview, North Oaks, Vandnais Heights, Anoka, Ramsey, Andover, Ham Lake, Big Lake, Champlin, Elk River, Maple Grove, St. Michael, Robbinsdale, Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony Village, Columbia Heights, Fridley, Golden Valley, Crystal, New Hope, Brooklyn Center, Spring Lake Park, Fridley, Blaine, Brooklyn Park, Coon Rapids, Blaine
Is your home located in one of the many areas listed above? That’s great!